it's all about you
Personal Branding is the process creating a cohesive look and feel that establishes a strong image of you (and your product or service) in the mind of your potential customers.
- To guide you through the process of creating and communicating your Personal Brand.
- To ensure your brand is sending a consistent message across all professional platforms: website, social media, business cards, fliers, etc.
- To make sure that your unique gifts and talents are seen and recognized by establishing a brand that truly represents you at your best.
What you can expect from me
- One-stop branding!
- With a personal touch and a smile, I'll guide you through the branding processes from A to Z .
- You will NOT need to go to different agencies and or people to accomplish your branding goal.
The pieces of the puzzle
Below are some of the steps of the Personal Branding process. Keep in mind, each of my clients has unique needs and the actual Branding process is always custom-tailored to your satisfaction.
- We converse about your overall vision and goals.
- We decide which of my packages or individual services would best fit your needs.
- If you need specific clothes, we may shop together to get the perfect look.
- If you need specific images, we will set up a photo shoot. I shoot and post process your professional pictures to be used on any media, either print or digital.
- If you need a logo, I will design the logo of your dreams.
- Font: I will suggest the typefaces that will compliment your branding identity.
- Color: I will recommend a color scheme that will target the right audience for your business.
- Print media: I will design business cards, brochures and or newsletters that are consistent with your brand.
- Brand Coaching: I will guide you through the process of how to be consistent with your brand identity as you move forward with your business.
- Website: Using Squarespace, I will build you a beautiful website that you can update and manage without needing to know code.
- Brand-wide: I will make sure that all your logos, fonts, colors, textures and photos are cohesive and consistent across all platforms that represent your brand.
Here are some examples of personal branding I've done.
To create a graphic that visually represents my client's body of intellectual work, called the Nine Spheres Model.
By working with my client's writings, I created an intuitive and simple design that represents the personal growth model he offers.
To create and develop a logo design for a professional psychotherapist . The client wanted the logo to include her name, be warm, inviting and to represent growth.
I created something clean and friendly to depict the purpose of her business.
To create and develop the logo, branding and identity for a female athlete. The client wanted the logo to be simple and clean, and to include the initials "F" and "I."
I created something clear, classic and timeless to represent the look and feel of her business.
To create the website product imaging for a speaker, author and teacher.
I created simple, elegant designs to display my client's products and services on his website.
To create brand identity for a yoga podcast featured on iTunes and SoundCloud. The cover had to represent the two hosts as free-thinkers and pioneers in the world of modern yoga.
I began with a studio photography session, then rendered the chosen image into a digital painting that portrays the essence of the podcast.
To create and develop the logo, branding and identity design for a fitness company. The client wanted the logo to be simple, clean and to include the owner initials “E” and “P”.
I created something classic and masculine to represent the powerful look and feel of his business.