it's about your company
Corporate Branding is the process of creating a recognizable image of a corporate entity that creates a strong relationship between the organization and it's clients, vendors, etc.
- To understand your organization's vision and goals, and create a Corporate Branding strategy that performs.
- To insure that your corporate identity is consistent in all online and print media platforms.
- To clearly establish your brand within the company itself and within your industry.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT from me
- One-stop branding!
- With a personal touch and a smile, I'll guide you through the branding processes from A to Z .
- Logo: Create the logo that suits the needs of your brand.
- Identity: Build a consistent brand identity across print and digital platforms.
- Font: Suggest typefaces that compliment and strengthen your brand identity.
- Color: Recommend a color scheme that will target the right audience for your business.
- Photography: Shoot and post process high quality images of your products, building location, and your employee's head shots.
- Print: Design business cards, brochures and or newsletters that are consistent with your brand identity.
- Website: Using Squarespace, I will build you a beautiful website -- consistent with your fonts, colors, and imagery -- that you can update and manage without needing to know code.
Here are some examples of corporate design I've done.
To create the logo for a nonprofit organization that supports children and adults with disabilities, their families, and the community. The client wanted their logo to be simple and clean, and to represent their organization's purpose.
They also wanted the logo to speak to diversity of race, age and disability differences, and come across cheerful and colorful.
I created a logo that incorporated all of their wishes and requirements.
To create an attractive logo for the 40th anniversary fundraiser of a nonprofit organization. The logo had to reflect the company's new branding and direction.
I created an anniversary logo that is unique yet consistent with their new vision of brand.
To create and develop the logo, branding and identity design for a robotic engineering company.
I created a logo that integrated “C” and an “O” (representing the first two letters of the company’s name). I also incorporated a form design which referenced the engineering product of the company.